Recommended Global Pathology Conferences
Euro Pathology 2019
The 17th European Pathology Congress is going to be held at Amsterdam, Netherlands during May 09-10, 2019. This conference could be an exceptional congress that brings along a novel and International mixture of giant and medium pathology analysis, leading universities and pathology analysis establishments creating the conference an ideal platform to share expertise in Pathology and related fields.
Conference Series Ltd Organizes 1000+ Global Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members. To know more about the conference series visit: http://www.conferenceseries.com/
Pathology is a major field in modern medical practice and diagnosis. The global Pathology market, valued at $1.98 billion in 2012, is estimated to reach $5.7 billion by 2020. The In vitro diagnostics market revenue is expected to reach $74.65 billion by 2020, from the market value of $53.32 billion in 2013, at a CAGR of 5.34% during 2014-2020. Diagnostic Medicine has $35 billion market, growth 5-7% yearly. Pathology labs will take approximately $15-16 billion in revenue, and they will spend roughly 12% of their revenues with their suppliers all over USA.
Pathology is a root cause to understand the mechanism of a disease. It is a subject for the professionals who looks beyond the clinical expectations. Euro Pathology 2018 gathers all the extroverts under one roof of current advances.
Who Should Attend?
Practicing pathologist, pathologist in training and other healthcare professionals interested in the latest advances and techniques in the field. Another segment of target audience is Pharmaceutical researchers, Clinical organizations, Educational institutes. Anatomical Pathologists, Surgical Pathologists, Forensic Pathologists etc.
The 17th European Pathology Congress will exhibit the products and services from commercial and non-commercial organizations like Pathology Lab Equipment manufacturers, Cell Diagnostics laboratories, Clinical Trial Sites, Business delegates and Equipment Manufacturers.
Why to attend Euro Pathology 2019?
The essential global gathering of the pathologists & diagnostic medicine team: An unequaled experience— practical, personalized and innovative—with education and networking opportunities that will help you to bring your skills and knowledge to an entirely new level.
The 17th European Pathology Congress is your perfect opportunity to receive innovative, customizable education to support your current practice and prepare you for future success. It is your best chance of the year to join colleagues from around the globe to develop skills you can apply right now, see and understand the practices that are influencing your field, and prepare to be at the forefront of diagnostic medicine in the future
Our past attendees from different countries (Euro Pathology 2018, Paris & Eruo Pathology 2017, Milan)
Session & Tracks
Gastrointestinal pathology (counting liver, gallbladder and pancreas) is a perceived sub-forte teach of surgical pathology. Acknowledgment of a sub-claim to fame is by and large identified with committed cooperation preparing offered inside the subspecialty or, then again, to surgical pathologists with an extraordinary intrigue and broad involvement in gastrointestinal pathology. Gastrointestinal pathologists are widely sought for their expertise in the full range of digestive disorders, including Barrett's oesophagus and colorectal cancer, as well as less common diseases of the liver, pancreas, and appendix.
- European Network of Gastrointestinal Pathology (ENGIP)
- British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
- Rodger C. Haggitt Gastrointestinal Pathology Society (GIPS)
- Spanish Society of Digestive Pathology (SEPD)
Cytopathology is used to help in the diagnosis of cancer, additionally helps in the analysis of certain infectious diseases and other provocative conditions. Cancer Cytopathology is utilized on tests of free cells or tissue parts, rather than histopathology, which concentrates entire tissues. Cytopathologic tests are some of the time called smear tests on the grounds that the specimens might be spread over a glass magnifying lens slide for ensuing recoloring and infinitesimal examination. In any case, cytology tests might be set up in different ways, including cytocentrifugation. Diverse sorts of smear tests may likewise be utilized for tumor determination. In this sense, it is named a cytological smear.
- American Society of Cytopathology (ASC)
- Brazilian Association of Anatomical Pathology and Cytopathology Laboratories (ABRALAPAC),
- British Association for Cytopathology (BAC)
- Canadian Society of Cytopathology (CSC)
Anatomical pathology is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the macroscopic, microscopic, biochemical, immunologic and molecular examination of organs and tissues.
Forensic pathology is focuses on determining the cause of death by examining a corpse. A post mortem is performed by a medical examiner, usually during the investigation of criminal law cases and civil law cases in some jurisdictions.
- Association of Anatomical Pathology Technology (AAPT)
- Australasian Society of Anatomical Pathologists (ASAP)
- Chilean Society of Anatomical Pathology (SCHAP)
- Spanish Society of Anatomical Pathology and Spanish Division of the IAP (SEAP)
- Spanish Society of Forensic Pathology (SEPAF)
Breast pathology is study that includes the diagnosis of breast related pathological issues. The women’s breast is made up of special tissues which produce milk and fatty tissue. The study of breast pathology involves acute mastits which is common during lactation and fat necrosis which is often related to trauma or prior surgery. Sarcomas are rare cancers that arise from the stromal components of the breast which is diagnosed under breast pathology.
- International Society of Breast Pathology (ISBP)
- Spanish Society of Senology and Breast Pathology (SESPM)
Immunopathology is a branch of science that deals with the immune responses related with disease and disorders. It incorporates the investigation of the pathology of an organism, organ framework, or malady as for the resistant framework, insusceptibility, and safe responses. In science, it alludes to harm brought on to a life form by its own particular invulnerable reaction, subsequently of Antigen Infection.
- Immunopathology is the branch of biomedical science worried with invulnerable reactions to sickness, with immunodeficiency maladies, and with ailments brought about by resistant systems.
- Immunopathology is the investigation of the auxiliary and useful indications connected with insusceptible reactions to infection or with illnesses created by resistant systems.
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) alludes to the way toward distinguishing antigens (e.g. proteins) in cells of a tissue area by abusing the guideline of antibodies restricting particularly to antigens in organic tissues.
- American Association of Immunologists Inc. (AAI)
- American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI)
- Asia-Pacific Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Association (APHIA)
- Australasian Immunohistochemistry Society (AIS)
Comparative Pathology is a branch of pathology which deals with the pathology of diseases of animals, especially in relation to human pathology. The deceases in human & animals are compared during these studies. As the comparative anatomy of former times treated only of man and the higher animals, so the medicine has hitherto excluded all the pathological phenomena which occur in the lower animals. And yet the study of these animals is affording as they are simpler & more primitive in conditions than those in man & vertebrates.
- Association of Pathology Chairs (APC)
- Association of Pathology Panama (APP)
- Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL)
Psychopathology is the logical investigation of mental abnormality, including endeavors to comprehend their hereditary, natural, mental, and social causes; viable grouping plans (nosology); course over all phases of improvement; indications; and treatment. The term may likewise allude to the sign of practices that show the nearness of a mental issue.
The word psychopathology has a Greek birthplace: "mind" signifies "soul", "emotion" is characterized as "affliction", and "logos" is "the investigation of". Entirely, psychopathology is characterized as the starting point of mental issue, how they create, and the manifestations they may deliver in a man.
Patients with mental issue are regularly treated by therapists, or clinicians, who both have practical experience in emotional well-being and analyse and treat patients through prescription or psychotherapy. These experts efficiently determine people to have mental clutters utilizing particular analytic criteria and symptomatology found inside the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
- Australian Association of Pathology Practices (AAPP)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Argentina Society of Pathology (SAP)
- European Society of Pathology(ESP)
A case report is a detailed report of the symptoms, signs, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of an individual patient. Case reports may contain a demographic profile of the patient, but usually describe an unusual or novel occurrence. Some case reports also contain a literature review of other reported cases.
- Association for Pathology Informatics (API)
- Australian Association of Pathology Practices (AAPP)
- Austrian Society of Pathology (OGP)
- British Society of Toxicologic Pathology (BSTP)
Chemical Pathology is the branch of pathology managing the biochemical premise of malady and the utilization of biochemical tests for screening, finding, visualization and administration. Synthetic pathology as a sub-claim to fame inside pathology stretches out crosswise over most restorative specialities and includes the compound investigation of natural liquids (blood - entire blood, serum or plasma; pee; cerebrospinal liquid; and different liquids, for example, radiations, original liquid, sweat and amniotic liquid) to aid the analysis of different malady forms. In numerous maladies there are huge changes in the compound organization of body liquids, for example, the raised blood proteins because of their discharge from heart muscles after a heart assault, or a brought glucose up in diabetes mellitus because of absence of insulin. By understanding the science of natural liquids and checking these, research centre experts can tell whether a patient's organs are working appropriately, analyse infections and suggest treatment.
- Histochemical Society (HCS)
- Nordic Immunohistochemical Quality Control (NordiQC)
- Nordic Society for Clinical Chemistry (NFKK)
Head and neck pathology is the anatomical part of pathology which deals with the study of head and neck related pathological issues. The Head and neck forms the specialized region of the body. The head and neck region is the most complicated area in the body, while other regions are less complex compared to head and neck region. The study of head & neck pathology involves the examination of infectious tumours caused by particular microorganisms. The study includes the parts of the body like thyroid, parathyroids, salivary glands, maxillofacial region, and upper respiratory tract.
- North American Society for Head & Neck Pathology (NASHNP)
- Norwegian Pathologist Association (DNP)
- Pakistan Association of Pathologists (PAP)
Renal pathology is the part of anatomic pathology that deals with the diagnosis of the kidneys. In the diagnosis of renal system, renal pathologists work closely with nephrologists and transplant surgeons, who obtain diagnostic which demonstrates percutaneous renal biopsy. The renal pathologist study findings from light microscopy, electron microscopy to obtain diagnosis. Renal disease may affect the glomerulus, tubules and vessels
- European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA)
- Indian Society of Renal and Transplantation Pathology (ISRTP)
- Renal Pathology Society (RPS)
- Saudi Society of Nephrology and Transplantation (SSNT)
Hematopathology also called as Hematopathology is the branch of pathology which deals with the diseases of hematopoietic cells. The study involves Normal Haematopoiesis, Red Cell Disorders, and White Cell Disorders. It helps in the treatment of the disease that affects the production of blood and it components. Haematologists also work on oncology with oncologists in the treatment of cancer. There are different disorders affected by haematology i.e. Anaemia, haemophilia, general blood clots, bleeding disorders etc.
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Canadian Hematology Society (CHS)
- European Hematology Association (EHA)
- German Society for Transfusion Medicine and Immunohematology (DGTI)
- Society for Hematopathology (SH)
Surgical pathology is the most important and tedious area of practice for most anatomical pathologists. Surgical pathology includes microscopic examination of surgical examples, and in addition biopsies put together by surgeons and non-surgeons, such as general internists, restorative subspecialists, dermatologists, and interventional radiologists. The practice of surgical pathology takes into account complete analysis of infection regardless where tissue is surgically removed from a patient. This is generally performed by a mix of naturally visible and minute examination of the tissue, and may include assessments of atomic properties of the tissue by immunohistochemistry or other research tests.
- Arthur Purdy Stout Society of Surgical Pathologists (APSSSP)
- Association of Directors of Anatomic and Surgical Pathology (ADASP)
- Irish Society of Surgical Pathology (ISSP)
Experimental Pathology, otherwise called investigative pathology is the logical investigation of decease procedures through the Microscopic or atomic examination of organs, tissues, cells, or body liquids from infected organisms. It is firmly related, both verifiably and in advanced modern settings, to the medicinal field of pathology.
- Mutagenesis and Experimental Pathology Society of Australasia (MEPSA)
- Portuguese Association of Experimental Pathology (PATOLEX)
- Swedish Society of Pathology (SSP)
Clinical Pathology is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease in laboratory analysis in body liquids, for example, blood, pee, and tissue homogenates or concentrates utilizing the devices of science, microbiology, haematology and sub-atomic pathology. This process requires a medicinal residency. Clinical pathologists work in close efforts with clinical researchers such as clinical organic chemists, clinical microbiologists, therapeutic technologists, healing centres, and alluding doctors to guarantee the exactness and ideal usage of lab testing.
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Brazilian Society of Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine (SBPC/ML)
- Ecuadorian Society of Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine (SEPCLM)
- Italian Association of Clinical Pathology and Molecular Medicine (AIPACMEM)
Diagnostic pathology is a term used to portray a wide number of laboratory tests. In general, it alludes the studies of tissues collected from the body under a microscope to diagnose or analyse and specialists call it, "pathology". In this sense, it may be utilized to depict by looking the cells of the cervix after a Pap smear to check for confirmation of growth or infection. It may likewise be utilized to portray taking a sample at an example of skin tissue collected on a biopsy to check for proof of skin disease. There are a wide range of employments for analytic pathology.
- Italian Society of Anatomic Pathology and Diagnostic Cytopathology (SIAPEC-IAP)
- Jordanian Society of Pathologists (JSP)
- Korean Society of Pathologists (KSP)
- Latin American Society of Pathology (SLAP)
- National Association of Pathologists in Guatemala (ANP-G)
The word cancer indicates almost 200 unique diseases that begin when a portion of the body gets to be unusual, developing and multiplying rapidly. Typically, cells develop gap to create more cells just when the body needs them. Some of the time cells continue separating when new cells are not required. These additional cells may shape a mass of tissue, called a growth or tumour. A tumour might be generousnon-harmful or carcinogenic. Unlike to normal cells, cancerous cells multiply with no control. They don't self-destruct or die when they get to be exhausted or harmed. Cancer cells swarm out solid cells and keep them from doing their occupations. They can likewise attack encompassing tissue or spread too far off ranges of the body to make new tumours, a procedure called metastasis.
- American Association of Ophthalmic Oncologists and Pathologists (AAOOP)
- American Pathology Foundation (APF)
- Asia-Pacific Association of Medical Informatics (APAMI)
- Association for European Cardiovascular Pathology (AECVP)
Digital Pathology is the branch of pathology developed in the modern world to study the image-based information environment which is equipped by computer technology which allows the management of information generated from a digital slide. The study involves the practice of converting glass slides into digital slides that is viewed, managed, and analyzed on a computer monitor. This technology is one of the most promising with the advent of Whole-Slide Imaging; the field of digital pathology has exploded as it is better, faster and cheaper diagnosis, prognosis and prediction of cancer and other important diseases.
- Digital Pathology Association (DPA)
- Egyptian Society of Laboratory Medicine (ESLM)
- Federation of Anatomical Pathology of the Republic of Mexico AC (FEDPATMEX)
Microbial Pathology is the study of the molecular mechanisms employed by microbes to cause sickness in humans and animals. Bacterial, protozoan, plant life and infectious agent pathogens have evolved a good form of tools to ascertain themselves within the host and gain nutrients that conjointly cause harm and sickness.
Microbial Pathogenesis is the study of the molecular mechanisms used by microbes to cause disease in humans and animals. Bacterial, protozoan, fungal and viral pathogens have evolved a wide variety of tools to establish themselves in the host and gain nutrients, which also cause damage and disease. Other mechanisms of pathogenesis include host defense evasion.
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
- Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease Canada (AMMI)
- Canadian Association for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (CAMCID)
- Korean Society of Clinical Microbiology (KSCM)
Reproductive Pathology is the pathology that deals with the reproductive system of the body. Testicular and ovarian pathology predominantly focus on neoplasm. The tactical tumours are derived from germ cells and ovarian tumours are derived from epithelial cells. In pennis and the cervix the squamous carcinoma is caused by HPV. There are three pathologic process acute prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- International Society of Gynecological Pathologists
- African Society for Laboratory Medicine (ASLM)
- Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians & Scientists (ACLPS)
- American Society for Investigative Pathology (ASIP)
Dermatopathology is the composition of dermatology and pathology, lesser extent to surgical pathology that emphasis the cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level. It also helps in analysing the skin diseases at basic level. Dermatologists recognize skin diseases based on their appearances and behaviour. Additional specialized testings are done using electron microscopy, flow cytometry, and molecular-pathologic analysis.
- European Society of Dermatopathology
- American Society of Dermatopathology (ASDP)
- Australasian Dermatopathology Society (ADS)
- British Society for Dermatopathology (BSD)
- The International Society of Dermatopathology (ISDP)
- Diagnosing malady in buddy creatures, zoo creatures, and natural life. Veterinary pathologists inspect tissues and body liquids to analyse infection and anticipate results.
- Diagnosing malady in sustenance creating creatures. Veterinary pathologists keep up crowd wellbeing and build up if there is a hazard to people who handle or devour results of nourishment creatures.
- Contributing to medication revelation and security. Veterinary pathologists serve as key individuals from pharmaceutical innovative work groups.
- Conducting research. Veterinary pathologists contemplate illnesses of various species and are in this manner particularly fit the bill to perform studies to propel our comprehension of the reason for ailment in creatures and people and in addition studies to grow new strategies to forestall and treat maladies.
- British Society of Veterinary Pathology (BSVP)
- European Society of Veterinary Pathology (ESVP)
- Australian Society for Veterinary Pathology (ASVP)
Neuropathology is the investigation of malady of sensory system tissue, ordinarily as either little surgical biopsies or entire body dissections. Neuropathology is a subspecialty of anatomic pathology, neurology, and neurosurgery. It should not be mistaken for neuropathy, which alludes to clutters of the nerves themselves (ordinarily in the fringe sensory system). Neuropathologists are medicinal authorities with skill in the determination of sensory system infections by gross, tiny and atomic examinations.
Neuropathologists are principally required in the analysis of infections of cerebrum, spinal line, fringe nerve and muscle. These substances go from inborn issue to tumors to degenerative sicknesses. A run of the mill neuropathology rehearse incorporates both surgical and posthumous tissue analysis.
- Australian and New Zealand Society for Neuropathology (ANZSNP)
- Austrian Society of Neuropathology (OEGNP)
- German Society of Neuropathology and Neuroanatomy (DGNN)
- International Society of Neuropathology (ISN)
Histopathology is manages the infinitesimal examination of tissue keeping in mind the end goal to concentrate the indications of an ailment. In particular, in clinical medication, histopathology tends to the examination of a biopsy or surgical example by a pathologist, after the example has been handled and histological segments have been put onto glass slides. Interestingly, cytopathology looks at free cells or tissue sections. Histopathology can just clarify as, the infinitesimal examination of organic tissues to watch the presence of ailing cells and tissues in fine detail.
The worldwide pathology statistical surveying report gives point by point data about the business in light of the income (USD MN) for the estimate time frame. The examination study is a spellbinding investigation of this market underscoring the market drivers and restrictions that administer the general market development. The patterns and future prospects for the market are likewise incorporated into the report which gives a scholarly comprehension of the pathology business. Besides, the report measures the piece of the overall industry held by the real players of the business and gives a top to bottom perspective of the aggressive scene. This market is characterized into various fragments with point by point investigation of each regarding geology for the review time frame.
Study period considered for research of global pathology market:
Base Year: 2016
Estimated Year: 2017
Forecast Till: 2022
A glimpse of the major drivers and restraints affecting the pathology market is mentioned below:
- Rise in the adoption of pathology to enhance lab efficiency
- Increasing application of pathology in drug development and companion diagnostics
- Ease of consultation enabled by pathology
- Growing initiatives by governments and industry players
- Growing number of research projects establishing the efficacy of pathology
- Higher cost of pathology systems
- Regulatory concerns
- Dearth in standard guidelines
- Reluctance among pathologists to adopt advanced technologies
The report offers an esteem chain examination that gives a complete standpoint of the pathology advertise. The engaging quality investigation of this market has additionally been incorporated in order to assess the fragments that are expected to be beneficial amid the gauge time frame.
The pathology advertise has been divided in light of item, for example, scanner, programming, correspondence framework, and capacity framework. The review joins intermittent market gauges and estimates. Every item has been dissected in view of the market estimate at provincial and nation levels. The pathology advertise has been divided in light of sorts, for example, human pathology, and creature pathology. The review joins intermittent market gauges and estimates. Every sort has been dissected in view of the market estimate at local and nation levels.
The pathology advertise has been sectioned in light of uses, for example, teleconsultation, infection determination, medicate revelation, and instruction and preparing. The report gives conjecture and gauges to every application as far as market size amid the review time frame. Every application has been further dissected in light of provincial and nation levels.
The pathology advertise has been portioned in view of end client, for example, pharmaceutical, biotechnology organizations and CRO'S, doctor's facility and reference labs, and scholastic and government inquire about foundation. The review fuses intermittent market gauges and figures. Every end client has been examined in view of the market measure at territorial and nation levels.
Geologically, the pathology showcase has been fragmented into districts, for example, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. The review points of interest nation level angles in view of every fragment and gives gauges as far as market size.
The report likewise concentrates the aggressive scene of the worldwide market with organization profiles of players, for example, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GMBH, Ventana Medical Systems, Inc., Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., 3dhistech Ltd., Philips Healthcare, Apollo Enterprise Imaging Corp.
Xifin, Inc., Definiens AG, Visiopharm A/S, Omnyx, LLC, and Corista LLC. A nitty gritty portrayal of each has been incorporated, with data regarding central command, commencement, stock posting, up and coming limits, key mergers and acquisitions, budgetary diagram, and late improvements. This investigation gives an intensive thought regarding the focused situating of market players. The report likewise gives data of pathology market's mergers/acquisitions, organizations, coordinated efforts, new item dispatches, new item advancements and other industry improvements.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
SEGMENTATIONS IN REPORT:
Pathology Market Analysis by Product:
- Communication System
- Storage System
Pathology Market Analysis by Type:
- Human Pathology
- Animal Pathology
Pathology Market Analysis by Applications:
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery
- Education and Training
Pathology Market Analysis by End User:
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology Companies & CRO’s
- Hospital and Reference Laboratories
- Academic and Government Research Institute
Pathology Research Institutes in Europe continent:
- Rest of Europe
Global Market on Pathology
The Global Pathology Market is assessed to be $191.00 million in 2012, and is ready to develop at a CAGR of 12% to reach $336.61 million by 2017.
This report thinks about the worldwide computerized pathology market over the conjecture time of 2013 to 2018. The business sector was assessed at $250.2 million in 2013 and is relied upon to reach $437 million by 2018, developing at a CAGR of 11.8% from 2013 to 2018. This report covers the definition, portrayal, and estimate of the computerized pathology market regarding items and applications. In view of items, the computerized pathology market contains scanners, investigation, stockpiling, and correspondence. The application business sector is sorted into human and creature pathology. Human pathology is sectioned into pharmaceutical and biotech organizations, doctor's facilities and reference labs, and preparing and training focuses, while creature pathology is portioned into pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations, contract research associations and scholarly and government research foundations.
North America represented the biggest offer of the worldwide advanced pathology market, trailed by Europe and Asia. The predominance of the North American business sector can be credited to the good repayment situation in the U.S. what's more, the utilization of computerized pathology to enhance the nature of tumor determination in Canada. In any case, the Asian business sector is required to encounter the most astounding development in the computerized pathology market. The high development in this locale can be ascribed to the ascent in attention to advanced pathology and its advantages, community oriented endeavors by players, and government wellbeing offices empowering the utilization of computerized pathology to enhance the nature of malignancy finding. A percentage of the unmistakable players in the worldwide advanced pathology market incorporate 3DHistech (Hungary), Leica Biosystems (Germany), Ventana Medical Systems (U.S.), Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. (Japan), Mikroscan Technologies (U.S.), Definiens AG (Germany), Visiopharm (Denmark), and Indica Labs (U.S.).